Predictions for the October 4th "Let’s Talk iPhone" Event by Apple
Here is a list of my predictions for the October 4th Event.
1. New iPhone 4S, sales starting October 15th.
- 8 megapixel camera
- A5 processor
- 1GB RAM (needed for large memory resident voice engine)
- Killer new feature is assistant. Apple is the first in the industry to get voice interaction right.
- Can you say “Star Trek-level” conversations with your phone?
- Assistant will NOT be available on iPad 2 further distinguishing iPhone line
- 16, 32 and 64GB models starting at $199
- Dualband chipset (one phone for all carriers)
- Black and White
- HD front camera for FaceTime
- OS Mirroring through AppleTV
- No LTE
- the new case models with beveled back like iPad 2 are for the new touch
- Adding 128GB model
- Polycarbonate back replaces glass
- Now can get iPhone 4 in several colors like the iPod Nano
- 8GB model is base
- No dual band chipset
- $99 price
- Not powerful enough for assistant
- Prepay option